The weatherproof, DMX-controlled RGBW spotlight is built with LEDs, which are currently probably the brightest on the market. With its compact design (IP65) it was developed specifically for event technology and is suitable for many applications. Its completely black housing makes it possible to integrate it discreet into any event and any theatre stage!
Thanks to robust construction and reliable continuous operation, it is perfect for any installation and event.
The most important key data:
- max power consumption: 60W
- typical luminous flux: 260 lm for red, 560 lm for green, 70 lm for blue and 840 lm for white
- DMX control channels: 5
- DMX connection: XLR 3-pin in/output
- Power supply: 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- power connection: PowerCon In/Output
- different beam characteristics
A special highlight is the automatic color change mode. Two different sequences are programmed in as standard. Using the configuration software supplied, it is possible to program up to 20 sequences, each with 20 different colors. These can be selected via the control panel.